Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why do people have to be so mean ??? Excuuuse me, it was Percy Ross not RossPerot?

I am not asking for a hand out, just asking for help. Yet most of the people who answered my ? have been mean, just mean. Renting is not the same as owning. It must be people who already own who are so mean. I am not asking for a free home, never was. Maybe if you were to live in my world, you would%26#039;nt be so mean. It is not my fault I am disabled, nor my children%26#039;s, so why do we have to suffer. As they say, Walk a mile in my shoes, then tell me what you would do to give your kids a sence of security. There father already gave up and just dis owned them, so excuse me for trying to give them some hope of having a REAL HOME.

Why do people have to be so mean ??? Excuuuse me, it was Percy Ross not RossPerot?
ur right no one knows what u%26#039;ve been through. go thru vocational rehabilitation in ur area, they are usually connected with united way. they can help u with so many things. best wishes.



Shoes Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment